The Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship (ADB-JSP) 2023 admission to the University of Tokyo has been announced with pleasure.
For overseas students planning to study abroad, the ADB Grant is a fully supported scholarship. For the Master Scholarship and ADB-JSP Scholarship 2023 at the University of Tokyo in Japan, students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
The ADB Fully Funded Scholarship is available for the 2023-2024 academic year. It is an excellent chance for students seeking a fully funded Master’s Scholarship Abroad in Japan.
The University of Tokyo, sometimes known as Todai or UTokyo, is a public research university in Tokyo, Japan. The university was the first Imperial University and is currently a Top Type university of the Japanese government’s Top Global University Project.
Deadline: Applying for the ADB Scholarship is still ongoing at the moment, but will be closed for entries on December 10th, 2022
University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 Financial Benefits:
University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students. It will provide all the necessary expenses to study abroad. Detail is given below for ADB Scholarship funds:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- Free Housing
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Allowance for Books
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can apply in one of the following study area while applying for ADB Scholarship at University of Tokyo:
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Public Policy
- Urban Engineering
- Health Science
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies.
Candidates have to prepare the following documents while applying for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan:
- Complete Application Form (Click to Download)
- Academic Transcript or its copy form previous attended institute.
- Degree Certificate or its copy form previous attended institute.
- Tow Recommendation Letters (Click Here)
Note: Prepare all above documents in English.
Applicants have to meet the given below criteria to apply for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship in Japan:
- Applicants must be a citizen of ADB Member Countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Applicants for a master’s course must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor’s degree offered at the University of Tokyo.
How to Apply for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship?
No Online Application to apply for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan. You need to prepare all application material listed above and mail it by post to following address:
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
the University of Tokyo
Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558
The Official Advertisement link is given below for more details about the scholarship and apply process:
Also See This: SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2023 In Thailand [Fully Funded]